Thursday, May 17, 2012

21 Weeks


You know you are pregnant when you come home and your husband has made a smiley face with your pregnancy pillow and wrist guards:


Okay now back to our regular weekly pic:




How many weeks: 21 Weeks!
Total weight gain: 22lbs    I have the authority to eliminate any questions. HA!
Touch your toes? YES! Still good but getting there.
Stretch marks? I don't think so, but I know they are on their way.
Sleep: I'm just going to come to terms with the fact sleep sucks and will never be the same.
Best moment this week: Spending an entire day with my hubby at the Phillies game!
Miss Anything? sleep
Movement: love her little flips <3
Food cravings: nothing inparticular
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender:  It's a GIRL!  Mama was right!
Labor Signs: no
Symptoms: Carpal Tunnel in my wrists, and occasional swelling in my feet.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: more kicks! and buying cute little baby girl clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment