Tuesday, March 27, 2012

12 Weeks

Hello party people!  At the end of this week the world will know we are pregnant as we will finally post on facebook. (and we all know that is fastest spreader of news).  This week I'm feeling a little more energy come back.  Over the weekend I actually went grocery shopping and cleaned some of the house.  Both of which haven't really been done in the past 2 weeks.  The hubs doesn't know what to do with actual food in the house.

Here is your weekly update:

How far along? 12 Weeks
Total weight gain: 9lbs
Maternity clothes? still able to fit in my fat pants, but working the belly bands.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep:I had one awesome nights sleep over the weekend where I only got up once.  The rest of the week was restless...
Best moment this week: Not having to get fitted for a bridesmaid dress yet! I'm in a good friends wedding in June and we all went for fittings this past Saturday.  I will need to wait til May to get my fitting.
Miss Anything? sleep, lunch meat, wine...I may have stared a little too long the other day at lunch when the ladies across from my Dad and I had a glass of white wine......
Movement: no
Food cravings: Wawa turkey sub
Anything making you queasy or sick: baby spinach
Gender:girl
Labor Signs: no
Symptoms: back pain, morning sickness (still....thought it was gone but oh no it's not)
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :-)
Looking forward to: ultrasound in 2 days! plus a half day at work, yay! And my good friend Kelli in for a visit from Missouri! And hopefully my nephew will make his debut!  So much to look forward to this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment