Sunday, August 12, 2012

33 Weeks

Big week!  We got the crib and changing table at Ikea over the weekend. 

 Not without a stop to the California Pizza Kitchen, I think  Josh was in heaven.
Here's my belly pic for the week

How many weeks: 33 Weeks!
Touch your toes?no
Stretch marks? yes, lots on my belly
Sleep: my random sleep patterns and positions annoy me and Josh.  Although do I dare say I'm having an easier time falling back to sleep after waking up to pee?
Best moment this week: Buying the crib and changing table and setting it all up!
Miss Anything? sleep
Movement: a lot of big movements now
Food cravings: nothing in particular
Anything making you queasy or sick: no
Gender:  It's a GIRL!
Labor Signs: occasional sharp pains, dr. said it's normal
Symptoms: Carpal Tunnel, heartburn,  back pain, super slow and tired all the time.
Belly Button in or out?  the little bugger is hanging tough, still in
Wedding rings on or off?  I have resorted to only wearing my wedding band, chubby fingers.
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy and tired
Looking forward to:  I have a feeling it will be a special weekend :-)  Saturday we will have our 8 hour child birth class. Can't wait till that's behind us so we can move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment