1. Still sticking to my healthy living plan, or operation UF.
2. Had a lovely 2.5 mile walk at lunch with a friend eventhough its a decent 95 degrees out.
3. Made another batch of yummy SpiCAY hummus.
4. I made weight watchers Turkey Meatloaf for dinner, and it smells delish. Recipe at the bottom.
5. I came home to this on top of my laptop.
|Oh yes that's baby Josh|
How can I not have a good day now? I seriously busted out laughing, made my night.
WW Parmesan-Turkey Meatloaf
Makes 8 Servings
1T olive oil
1 1/4 lb ground skinless turkey
4 slices whole-wheat bread, made into fine crumbs
1/2 cup ff milk
1 egg lightly beaten
2T grated parm cheese
1t minced garlic
1/2 t dried basil
1/4 t dried thyme
1/4 t ground pepper
1.Preheat oven to 350F; spray 8x5 loaf pan with nonstick spray. In small skillet, heat oil. Saute the onion until tender.
2. In med. bowl, combine the onion, turkey,bread crumbs, milk, egg, ketchup, cheese, garlic, basil, thyme, and pepper; blend well. Transfer to pan. Bake until browned and cooked through, 50-60 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes, then cut into 8 slices.
Per serving; Cal 181, F 9g, Carb 10g, Fib 1g