Sunday, September 2, 2012

36 Weeks!

Oh boy I've missed a few weeks, sorry! I've just been feeling tired, and trying to get all the baby stuff ready.  Only 4 weeks to go!  I also wanted to do a post on my wonderful shower but haven't gotten the pics from it yet.  So once I have those I will update :-)  We should have the baby room done soon too, so lots of pics to come!



How many weeks: 36 Weeks!
Touch your toes?no
Stretch marks? yes
Sleep: my random sleep patterns and positions annoy me and Josh.  Although do I dare say I'm having an easier time falling back to sleep after waking up to pee?
Best moment this week: Worked feverishly this weekend on getting more of the baby room done with the help of mumsy :-)
Miss Anything? sleep, being able to move, and not being stared at like a freak show
Movement: she's in my ribs, and on my bladder yay!
Food cravings: wine.........nicely chilled white por favor
Anything making you queasy or sick: no
Gender:  It's a GIRL!
Labor Signs: braxton hicks, oh and this just in! baby g dropped. I don't know if she dropped completely put she did a little. After eating some fabulous tacos from Cali Burrito.
Symptoms: Carpal Tunnel is getting worse, heartburn,  back pain, swollen feet and hands
Belly Button in or out? it's slowly popping out
Wedding rings on or off? just my wedding band.
Happy or Moody most of the time: tired, I dont think I've been very moody, ask the hubs though.
Looking forward to:  Being another week closer to seeing this baby girl. We keep wondering if she will have red hair and what she will look like.  Starting to get anxious for the labor and delivery.  She's going to have to come out? of where? 10 centimeters? Do you know how big that is? And she's about 6lbs now? ACK ! Panic!

No comments:

Post a Comment