Saturday, October 16, 2010

Teal and Black Wedding: We're Married!!!

As the boys took their spots up front
As I watched my girls walk down the aisle one by one
As my Dad and I got closer to the aisle
And as my brother started playing ‘somewhere over the rainbow’

I couldn’t help but get choked up. Thinking of all the time and energy spent in making this day a reality. And thinking of all the love that was in the room. The smiling faces looking back at me, just melted my heart.

Yes I told everyone I wasn’t going to cry on my wedding day. I thought I would be so stressed and almost numb to really feel the day. Who was I kidding? I balled down the aisle. The minute I saw my groom, my heart melted… again.

We stood in front of our family and friends and said our vows , exchanged rings, played in the sand and sealed our love with a kiss

Our ceremony ended with Dr. Suess “Oh the places WE will go” so nicely spoken by Josh’s sister.
I would not have changed a thing.

Happy Anniversary to my best friend and forever love.


*all pictures were taken by Jenae

1 comment:

  1. The day was perfect. Happy Anniversary! May you have many more happy years togther. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete