Thursday, May 3, 2012

19 Weeks

This week the little beaner is the size of a heirloom tomato. Or mango depending on what baby site you look at.
courtesy of one of the grandpas to be
I had a Dr. appointment yesterday and for some reason they didn't even mention my massive weight gain.  Phew!  Maybe it's the baby that weighs 10lbs now?  Haha anyway I will just keep walking and eating healthy:-) No worries my friends.  Besides the weight all is good with the baby and that's all that matters.  Heartrate is in the 150's and I'm measuring right on track.


How far along? 19 Weeks
Total weight gain: 21lbs yikes...again...!!!   I'm thinking that was one major growth spurt hopefully we slow down a bit
Maternity clothes?

Stretch marks? No
Sleep: morning sickness and bathroom breaks have now been replaced by numbness in my fingers.
Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat <3  This week it was in the 150's
Miss Anything? sleep sleep sleep
Movement: yes! little by little it's becoming more consistent
Food cravings: all food is fair game
Anything making you queasy or sick: Feeling queasy at random times, not getting sick though so that is good :-)
Gender:girl prediction only 8 more days till we find out!!!
Labor Signs: no
Symptoms: hip, back and now wrist pain/numbness! Hello Carpal Tunnel!
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Josh says happy.  And added I'm less moody than when I'm not pregnant. Thanks...I think
Looking forward to: 8 more days till we have our next ultrasound and find out if Baby G is a boy or girl!  What do you think? Boy or Girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment