Friday, May 11, 2012

20 Weeks!

Hola! Can you believe we are 20 weeks?! Half way there! Let's all do a little dance!! Whoop whoop work it! YEA!
So this week baby is as long as a banana and about the size of a small cantaloupe or butternut squash this week and weighs in at around 10 1/2 ounces!   I think we can get definite measurements tomorrow at the ultrasound.


How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain: 22lbs  
Maternity clothes? I'm replacing this question with : Touch your toes? YES! I can still touch my toes!
Stretch marks? No....that I can see, I can't really see the underside of my belly, there may be some lurking there.
Sleep: numbness and back pain still are keeping US up.
Best moment this week: felt the baby kick on the outside!
Miss Anything? sleep
Movement: yes! everyday, a few nights ago I felt it from the outside, Josh hasn't gotten so lucky yet.
Food cravings: pasta salad, blt's are a few of my favorite things
Anything making you queasy or sick: feeling pretty good this week.
Gender:girl prediction we find out TOMORROW!!!!
Labor Signs: no dear God I better not yet
Symptoms: Carpal Tunnel is bugging me at night and during the day. I have found that $8 wrist guards do help.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy Happy Joy Joy
Looking forward to: Can NOT wait to see our little bean tomorrow and to find out if we are having a boy or girl! and to share the excitement with our family at dinner tomorrow.  Maybe we'll even celebrate with some balloons or cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment