Tuesday, June 19, 2012

23 Weeks!

"JOSH!!! Get in here!!!!"
"What's the matter???!?!"
" Look at this!" (crazy prego lady points to stretch marks that have just formed on belly)
"Yea...soo...."
"They weren't there this morning!!!"
"Umm you're pregnant that I heard that happens"

And that is the story of my husband the genius.


How many weeks: 23 Weeks!
Touch your toes? Yup
Stretch marks? yes! they showed up on Monday, I swear out of nowhere. boom stretch marks on the left side of my belly. Which I guess makes sense since I'm bigger on that side since thats where miss g likes to hang out.
Sleep: a little better than last week. with the exception of last night, horrible!
Best moment this week: Starting our registries!
Miss Anything? sleep, margaritas
Movement: lots, so much that it is waking me up at night. This morning at 4:30 she was having a party in there!
Food cravings: everything is fair game
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender:  It's a GIRL!
Labor Signs: no
Symptoms: Carpal Tunnel, swelling in my ankles and fingers
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? just my band on for now :-( humidity is making me puffy
Happy or Moody most of the time: A little more moody this week, not sure if it's the stretch mark/too many cookies or hormones
Looking forward to: a short work week. and hopefully cooler temps, it's brutal out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment