Tuesday, June 19, 2012

24 Weeks


mama's view


How many weeks: 24 Weeks!
Touch your toes? yes!
Stretch marks? yes
Sleep: I'm just never going to get a full night again. That's okay I'm getting used to it.
Best moment this week: I saw my belly move AND Josh felt her!
Miss Anything? sleep, margaritas
Movement: lots, lots lots! 
Food cravings: I've been eating lots of fruits this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender:  It's a GIRL!
Labor Signs: no
Symptoms: Carpal Tunnel, lack of sleep, stretch marks
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? They are back on thankfully it was the heat and humidity last week that made me all swollen!
Happy or Moody most of the time: um moody, I think mostly because I'm starving all the time and the dr. told me I'm gaining too much.  MAkes for an unhappy mama.
Looking forward to: a fun wedding weekend with lots of friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment