Tuesday, June 19, 2012

25 Weeks





How many weeks: 25 Weeks!
Touch your toes? Yup, this may be the last week however, things are starting to get a little cramped in there.
Stretch marks? yup, growing in number by the minutes
Sleep: eh, here and there I get sleep.
Best moment this week: Watching my good friend get married!!!
Miss Anything? sleep, margaritas, turkey sandwiches
Movement: lots of movement! sometimes I wonder what she's doing in there, feels like she's having a dance party.  It makes me giggle :-)
Food cravings: nothing inparticular
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender:  It's a GIRL!
Labor Signs: no
Symptoms: Carpal Tunnel, swelling in my ankles and fingers, itchy itchy belly
Belly Button in or out? in but starting to pop out
Wedding rings on or off? on!
Happy or Moody most of the time: I got better towards the end of the week. Beginning of the week I was miserable.
Looking forward to: a free weekend to hopefully catch up on sleep and maybe do some more cleaning in the baby room!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment