Wednesday, March 21, 2012

10 Weeks

2/28/12-

How far along? 10 Weeks
Total weight gain: up 8lbs ack! pretty sure my Dr. is going to kill me next week.
Maternity clothes? still able to fit in my fat pants. I did wear maternity jeans over the weekend.
Stretch marks? No new ones just the lovely ones I've had before
Sleep: Up like 4-5 times/night to pee + round ligament pain = not much sleep and going to bed at 8:30
Best moment this week: spending the day with a dear friend.
Miss Anything?  full night of sleep, lunch meat
Movement: no
Food cravings: italian sub from a super market, I have no idea why, I never really liked them before. I think I want it because I can't have it :-(
Anything making you queasy or sick: baby spinach ( think I ate too much of it early on)
Gender:girl
Labor Signs: no
Symptoms: round ligament pain, morning sickness
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: I think I'm doing pretty good emotionally, you'll have to ask my husband though
Looking forward to: hearing the heartbeat next week and telling our friends and family!  It has kinda been nice having a little secret between us and our immediate family . But it will be really cool to see and hear everyones reactions to our news.

No comments:

Post a Comment