Wednesday, March 28, 2012

13 Weeks

How far along? 13 Weeks
Total weight gain: 9lbs
Maternity clothes? I'm gradually getting into maternity, still using the belly band on some pants but that is only going to work for just a little longer
Stretch marks? No
Sleep:  Same sleep nonsense.  The other night I got up every 2 hours
Best moment this week: Watching my little bean wiggle during the ultrasound. So amazing. I knew it would be cool to see a picture of it but I never thought I'd get to see it move around.  Everything was good, heart rate is about 169.
Miss Anything? sleep, lunch meat. I WANT A SUB!!!!!  And no, warming up the meat is not the same people.
Movement: no
Food cravings: Turkey Club with crispy fries PLEASE!!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing that I can think of
Gender prediction: girl
Labor Signs: no
Symptoms: back pain, do I dare say morning sickness has left the building?  So far so good this week.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :-)
Looking forward to: my nephew arriving any day now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment