Wednesday, March 21, 2012

9 Weeks

2/21/12
Hi there, here we are in week 9.  A much more pleasent beginning of the week then last.  I haven't thrown up since last Wednesday.  And I feel like I finally am getting a handle on my starving appetite.  Hopefully this will help me atleast stay the same weight wise. We just won't talk about the two faschnaughts I just ate.  I want to be clear that I am not obsessing about my weight gain, I just want to be healthy for my baby and myself.

How far along? 9 Weeks
Total weight gain: up 6lbs yikes
Maternity clothes? still able to fit in my fat pants. I did wear maternity jeans yesterday, they are niiiiice.
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: still waking up a lot.  I wake up around 1 and can't fall back to sleep for a good hour, can't get comfortable too much back pain even when using pillows anywhere and everywhere.
Best moment this week: helping to host my sisters baby shower!
Miss Anything?  full night of sleep
Movement: no
Food cravings: nothing sticks out, all food is bueno.
Anything making you queasy or sick: not this week
Gender: my prediction is girl
Labor Signs: no
Symptoms: back pain, sleepiness, sore feet
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: After dinner, watch out. Hubby, I'm sorry :-(
Looking forward to: reconnecting with college friends this weekend!



No bump pictures yet, although I guess I should take a  "Before" picture?  I'm not petite to begin with. And now I just look like I gained weight, and while I have a belly, it's just from food.
*update 2/23/12 from the date I wrote this I must have jinxed my morning sickness as my belly was not happy with my Cheerios and banana this morning.  Just the little grape letting me know who's boss I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment