Wednesday, April 11, 2012

16 Weeks

Sorry I fell asleep for a few weeks. Here I am!!!!  It's been a busy few weeks, my nephew was born! Little Noah Michael. He is so amazingly cute, isn't he?

Oh and because I can't get enough of him, here is Noah in his Easter outfit.


As for my little beaner, this week it is the size of an Avocado! An Avocado?! wow no wonder I'm popping out.



How far along? 16 Weeks
Total weight gain: 13lbs
Maternity clothes? belly bands and mostly maternity clothes
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: still getting up a lot. I have a feeling this will be the norm for at least 18 years.
Best moment this week: random baby movements, mostly after I sneeze
Miss Anything? Not really, I think I'm slowly getting over the no lunch meat/hoagie thing.
Movement: yes! I had a little last week and a little this week
Food cravings: BLT's! I LOOOOOOVE BLT's seriously is there anything better? I've already had 2 this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: baby spinach, some smells get to me
Gender:girl
Labor Signs: no
Symptoms: I think it's safe to say morning sickness has left the building! woo hoo.  Other symptoms stuffy nose and back pain
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :-)
Looking forward to: feeling more movements!

No comments:

Post a Comment