Saturday, July 24, 2010

One thing I can't live without

For my wedding shower about a year ago I got one of my favorite gifts of all time.
This is awesome!  Working different shifts, it's pointless to make a whole pot of coffee.  Plus if I make a whole pot, I will usually drink a whole pot and that's not necessarily a good thing.  Wasteful and usually results in me shaking and talking uncontrollably.  While the K-cups can be pricey.  I think the convenience and non-wastefulness (pretty sure I just made up a word) outweighs the price.  Plus it beats stopping at Starbucks or Dunkin, which I would resort do on lazy days.
Here is the Deal of the Week.  While it's not like most of my DOTW's where I barely spend any money, still it's something that I WANT to spend money on.  I purchase my K-cups at Bed Bath and Beyond, and use my 20% off coupons (which you can use in one order 1 for every item you have, and they expire even if they have an expiration date).  I came across some $5 off of $15 purchase.  This is a better deal for the coffee.  With 2 20% off coupons for 2- $9.99 2 K-cups would be $15.98.  With a $5 off $15 2 K-cups are $15!  Only $1 in savings but that extra $1 bought me an icecream cone from Micky D's :-) 
It's the simple things in life people!  Oh and what's my Fav flavor you ask?  Butter Toffee...Yum!

2 comments:

  1. Trying to confuse me? You had a make over!

    I have eyed these babies up for some time. But I have become skilled at making toe curling coffee in my old fashioned one. Once this one breaks perhaps I will take the plunge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt there was need for change :-) It feels more organized to me. And I love polka dots.
    You and your old fashioned ways ;-)

    ReplyDelete