Saturday, September 18, 2010

UF Update

While I've been busy documenting and sharing my wedding, I haven't kept you updated with the UF update, and after reading my friend's post, it has given me some needed inspiration.
Since my last post I have lost 7lbs! Woo hoo!  While it's a big accomplishment, I do have a decent way to go, and I haven't really noticed the loss.  What have changes have I made?  Well staying true to that post I am eating lots and lots of whole foods, fruits and veggies are my friends.  It amazes me how much I was eating, eventhough I didn't think I was eating much.  I really have not been keeping track of calories, but more so making better decisions both with food and excersise.  When I know I can't trust my self on making those decisions I use the Lose It! app on my Ipod to track calories and my excersises.

1 comment:

  1. I am sooo proud of you. Perhaps your weight gain is a result of you know what. Have you noticed excessive hair like a warwolf, are you feeling oily like an oil spill, how about acne are you experiencing adult onset. Thanks for the update and thanks for being you...and allowing me to join in your journey.

    ReplyDelete