Saturday, April 21, 2012

17 Weeks

A funny thing happened this week.  I find it is good to have sense of humor when dealing with some of the symptoms of pregnancy.  For instance, I decided to get a salad at Burger King the other day.  Really wanted a double cheese burger, but thought we needed some veggies.  So got the salad, parked my car, chowed down on half of it and then threw it up.  Luckily I was able to grab a plastic bag in time, and I was parked.  I've become a professional thrower upper, so proud.  Along with my salad I also got a small french fry.  Which I downed immediately after the salad.  So lesson learned, more french fries less salads.  By the way, Burger King you need to change your french fries back to the way they were.  I'm very disappointed in the new type and will probably not go to your establishment anymore.  I have a feeling you would have gotten a lot of business from me in the coming months. Too bad so sad.


How far along? 17 Weeks
Total weight gain: 13lbs
Maternity clothes? belly bands and mostly maternity clothes
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: still getting up a lot. a cold this week didn't help.
Best moment this week: the punch/kick in the stomach that made me jump!  It scared me!  Ever since I've felt the baby wiggle now and then but nothing as intense as that!
Miss Anything? The occasional cold glass of wine while sitting on the patio.  I really was in the mood for a margarita last night, extra salt. mmmm.
Movement: yes! a little bit each day
Food cravings: nothing inparticular
Anything making you queasy or sick: baby spinach, some smells get to me
Gender:girl prediction
Labor Signs: no
Symptoms: round ligament pain, lots of lower back pain, itchy belly
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :-)
Looking forward to: More movements and for Josh to be able to feel it from the outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment