Friday, September 10, 2010

Teal and Black Wedding : The Girls

In hopes to fully document my wedding by our first anniversary, I'm kicking it into high wedding gear.

my little personal touch, I made and sent all the girls these cards. they all said yes!
Let’s meet the ladies, shall we?
My Maid of Honor, my sweet sister Liz. Sweet in more ways than one…she’s a pastry chef and also made our delicious cake!
photog
Bridesmaid, Beth. College roommate and forever friend/Biznit!

photog
Bridesmaid, Kelli. Witnessed the beginning of our relationship, and long time friend. Jay her hubby was Josh’s Best Man and visa versa.
photog
I was able to get all the girls and my Mom together to go dress shopping at Alfred Angelo’s. They had a fun time getting all dolled up. It was like a fashion show. We found some duds…and after trying on just about all the dresses there we all decided on the one they are shown wearing above.
I had my eye on it before we went, it just looked simple yet sophisticated and cute. I thought they all looked great in it. Oh and the price was right, plus they all got $$ off because I bought my wedding dress there, cha ching!
Did I mention the colors that we picked, I don’t think so. We chose a deep teal and black as the colors for our wedding. So black dresses worked out perfectly. And since the day of our wedding was a chilly and rainy one I snagged some shawls the week before that were the perfect teal color. The girls took charge in figuring how to wear them and I think they looked pretty sharp.
photog

2 comments:

  1. I saved my card! Loved being one of your Bridesmaids!!! <3 u Biznit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saved my card too. :) Always needed for scrapbooking. :) I loved being in your wedding, it was a beautiful one at that!

    ReplyDelete