Monday, May 24, 2010

Hot Diggity Dog!

Now that Volleyball is slowly winding down...(2 practices and 1 4-day tournament to go but who's counting?)  I will pay you more attention.  First up this weeks DOTW.  Since Josh had a few days off he got to watch me in action at Walgreens.  Usually he'll wake up on a Sunday morning with me sitting on the the living room floor cutting my coupons and matching them up with the sale ads.  This Sunday as I caught up on my Housewives of New York I did some clipping, while Josh did some cleaning.

This weeks DOTW at Walgreens:
BOGO Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs:$2.99
                                    1 MFC $1 off 2
                                             $1.99 for 2 packs
Oscar Mayer lunch meat        : 2 for $5
2 Online coupons $2 off 1             - $4
                            Total for 2: $1!

So $3.99 for 2 packs of hot dogs and 2 packs of lunch meat a savings of $7.99, not to shabby if I say so myself.  The hubby was quite impressed with my savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment