Friday, March 19, 2010

DOTW 3/19/10

This week I found lots of deals!  My goal each week has been to save 50% off my grocery orders.  This week I came in at 51% not too shabby.  I get such a high from watching my total go down when the cashier swipes my coupons!  Spending an hour a week sorting through and organizing and matching them up to sale ads is all worth it.  Why pay full price when you can walk away with a $60 order for $30?!?!
DOTW this week is Kashi cereal,

 a week ago I got coupons in the mail from Vocalpoint 4 coupons for $1.50 off 1 Kashi Heart to Heart Cereal, and 1 free box coupon!  First of all, love this cereal!  This week at Giant they had it on sale, buy 4 for $8.  So I walked away with 5 boxes of Kashi cereal for ...wait for it...wait for it... $2!!!!!!
Lovin' that deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment