Friday, December 17, 2010

Dollar Store Christmas Decor!!

I have some great Christmas decorating ideas for you :-)  Of course I did not take pictures of the process of all of these but they are so simple I have faith you will be able to do it without.
Josh laughed when I told him I wanted to hang snowflakes in the windows. Perhaps it was when I said "glittery sparkely" snowflakes?  I found them in packs of 5 at the dollar store, so this literally cost me $2 (I got two sizes).  Tied them all with white string, or you could use fishing wire if you have some and hang! So easy! And I like how they spin and glitter against our Christmas tree.
Next up, Joy!

I got these letters for under a $1 each, paint also under a $1 and you guessed it ribbon on clearance for under a $1.  Painted 2 coats of paint on the letters, once dry flipped them over and hot glued ribbon to the back and hung them up!  I'm almost tempted to do this to all the doors in the hallway.  Maybe do, Peace, Love, Noel?  The posibilities are endless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment