Wednesday, September 5, 2012

37 Weeks!

This past week, things have changed.  Baby G has dropped and I think dropped a little more. I've experienced what I think to be more painful braxton hicks.  I think preparations are being made for her exit.  This week we hit the full term mark, and it scares and excites me.  I can't wait to  meet this little girl.  But I am scared out of my mind about labor, I'm sure as it gets closer I'll settle down and just want her out!


How many weeks: 37 Weeks!  Full Term!
Touch your toes?no
Stretch marks? yes
Sleep:Sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't, whatever.
Best moment this week: Having a 3 day weekend! At this stage of the game it's almost necessary.
Miss Anything? being able to move.
Movement: lots of pointy elbows and knee jabs
Food cravings: super hungry this week! baby g must be growing!
Anything making you queasy or sick: no
Gender:  It's a GIRL!
Labor Signs: braxton hicks
Symptoms: slow, slow slow, feeling like I have to carry my belly at times, carpal tunnel that radiates to my shoulders at night, oh and the feeling that something is trying to get out of me.
Belly Button in or out? it's half out
Wedding rings on or off? still able to put my wedding band on!
Happy or Moody most of the time:Happy with a dash of get this thing out of me.
Looking forward to:  not going to lie, the weekend, work is getting rough eventhough I sit at a desk most of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment