Thursday, January 28, 2010

Teal and Black Wedding : Just Dance

Need a recipe for an awesome party?
FoodDrinks
Fun Friends and Family
Music!
and apparently a photobooth
Our number 1 priority for the reception was for everyone to have fun. We wanted everyone up on the dance floor dancing like fools. We were happy to see that most of the night the floor was packed.
Josh and I made sureto make our rounds early so that we could also get in on the action.
Our DJ was City Line Sounds, Don did an awesome job getting the party started! The wedding party entrance song was Black Eyed Peas-Gotta Feeling. Still to this day when it comes on the radio it pumps me up and I just think back to Oct. 16th when we were in the back of the reception hall waiting to be announced.
Our first dance was Jason Mraz and Colbie Calliet Lucky.

Father/Daughter Dance-Heartland - I Loved Her First-I gave the job of picking out a song to my Dad. During our dance he told me why he picked the song. He told me of when I was first born, holding me and looking into my eyes and one of his fond memories of when we connected. This story of course resulted in the second photo of us dancing, me crying like a baby.
Mother/Son Dance-Josh Groban- You Raise Me Up- Josh chose the song for him and his Mom. Half way through his Dad and Sister joined, it was an emotional time for all.


Anniversary Dance
How in love do my Grandparents look right here? What an amazing marraige to strive for. They are so precious.
It's a love story, baby just say yes....
Last song-The Mighty Mighty Bosstones (Josh's absolutely positively most favorite band)-Gotta Go.

**All photos were taken by Jenae Holtzhafer

No comments:

Post a Comment