Friday, July 30, 2010

Life

At work I deal with a lot of programs that are offered through the County and State for older adults.  There is a program called Life, an all inclusive type program with Dr's, daycare and other aging needs.  When I put my note in that I called the people at Life.  I had to chuckle.  My subject read; "Phone call to Life".
Hmmm...If I made a call to Life (not the program, but actual Life) what would it be for today?
Subject:
Phone call to Life
Journal Entry:
Phone call to life made on this date.  Discussed why people act the way they do, why do they try to make my job hard when I am only trying to make theirs easier by helping? Life unsure of answer at this time, will call back when discussion is completed with involved parties.  Life informed this caseworker that Karma is involved and not to worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment