Tuesday, June 8, 2010

"And The Rhythm of Life

is a powerful beat, puts a tingle in your fingers and a tingle in your feet" Oh those chorus days have a way of sneaking in. This energetic song was in my head all weekend.

So many blessings and love this week have shown me all the good that surrounds us.  My friend Kylie had her first baby on Memorial Day.  She actually had him on her due date! 
I love baby feetsies
I was able to visit the new familly that next day. 

She is my first friend to have a baby.  It has sparked so many questions and thoughts in my head.

 I guess I'm just getting a new perspective on things.  It's just amazing how fast your world can change.  Life is AMAZING!

We ended our week by celebrating my cousin Mary's wedding.  Her now husbands name is Joseph. Get it, Mary and Joseph, get it? get it? How cool is that?

Lovely couple, and it's always a fun time to get the whole family together. 

It was our first wedding as a married couple, and it made me oh so thankful that I didn't need to make a list/flowers/programs/favors/centerpeices you get the idea....

Dear Diary, This weekend was a pretty good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I miss the planning though. Remember this grasshopper, you will never find the right time for anything. Are you learning anything from my Procrastination? Avoidence is a fault. Enjoy this time. Taste it. Feel it. Suffer through it. And come out in the end being so very thankful. Kylie is so very lucky to have you. Lesson numero dos.

    ReplyDelete