Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sweet smell of men's body wash

Thank you Walgreen's for this weeks DOTW*.

It was a close one, I have never encountered a fellow couponer at walgreens when standing in front of a sale.  Good thing there was enough body wash for the both of us.  It was quit commical to find that she had about the same sale/coupon items in her buggy as I did.  I knew she was probably the only on in the store that truely understood why I would buy 8 body washes at a time.
So here's the good stuff.
$4.49/1= $35.92
-4-BOGO coupons= $17.96
$10 Walgreens Reward Coupon= $7.96 or .99 cents/each!

I also got some pampers 72 ct baby wipes for a new bundle of joy!
$2.50- $2 coupon = .50!

sweet baby Logan

And some Kashi Cereal that was on sale 2 for $5
- 2 $1 off coupons= $3
$2.00 Walgreens Reward Coupong= $1 for 2 boxes of friggen cereal!!

Pretty good day at Walgreens if I do say so myself!


*Deal of The Week

1 comment:

  1. I am happy you snagged Josh some body wash I did not want to have to say anything.

    ReplyDelete