Friday, July 6, 2012

28 Weeks!

Hello 3rd Trimester! I welcome you with open arms and heartburn.  Please treat me well the next 12 weeks, I promise to behave myself.
My Mom took this picture. What do you think the hubs is thinking?

How many weeks: 28 Weeks!
Touch your toes? It's official, baby girl is in the way.
Stretch marks? ugh yea...
Sleep: it's just frustrating.
Best moment this week: Progress made in the baby room! Finally got some time with the hubs on the 4th to get some stuff Craigslisted and donated!
Miss Anything? wine and Landshark
Movement: She's a feisty little one! and thinks she's funny jabbing me in the bladder.  You better be cute kid.
Food cravings: nothing special
Anything making you queasy or sick: definitely can't eat fried foods, will give you heart burn for days. I splurdged the other night on Chik-Fil-A chicken nuggets and fries and it was a horrible night of breathing fire.
Gender:  It's a GIRL!
Labor Signs: no, although I think I'm having some braxton hicks contractions.  My belly will get really tight and I'll have a dull pain for a little and then it goes away.
Symptoms: Carpal Tunnel, heartburn,  and generalized slowness.
Belly Button in or out?  Will it forever be an inny? only time will tell
Wedding rings on or off? on!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy
Looking forward to: getting past my Dr.'s appointment. Ugh they cause so much stress!


No comments:

Post a Comment