Tuesday, July 24, 2012

31 Weeks!




How many weeks: 31 Weeks!
Touch your toes?Can't even really bend down unless I want heartburn
Stretch marks? They are now evening out on both sides since this little girl is kicking all over now.
Sleep: last night I was up EVERY HOUR to pee
Best moment this week: spent my Saturday celebrating my Godson's 1st Birthday! What a sweet day!
Miss Anything? sleep and energy
Movement: She moved so much yesterday I was sore and I think she made me seasick, no lie. oh and this past weekend Josh had his head on my stomach and she kicked him in the eye. haha Already showing us who's boss I suppose!
Food cravings: not really, although I've noticed I gravitate towards coconut more. For instance I just made a s'more with shredded coconut on it. purty tasty!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender:  It's a GIRL!
Labor Signs: no, hopefully we have a few more weeks till we have any of that going down.
Symptoms: Carpal Tunnel, heartburn,  leg cramps in the middle of the night, back pain
Belly Button in or out?  in 
Wedding rings on or off? on! woo hoo! I'm pretty proud of that :-)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy 
Looking forward to: a weekend visiting with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment