Saturday, July 21, 2012

30 Weeks!

Countdown is seriously on! 10 weeks to go, hopefully :-)  This week was the week of dropping things. Or maybe I just notice how much I drop now more since I can't bend down. You know it's bad when you drop your keys and for a split second think, "hmm it might just be easier to buy another car"







How many weeks: 30 Weeks!
Touch your toes? Can't touch my toes. not no way, not no how
Stretch marks? they are creeping higher and higher on my belly
Sleep: it's just frustrating.
Best moment this week: got some fro yo not once but TWICE! And had a date night with the hubs!
Miss Anything? sleep and energy
Movement: This week I can tell things are getting cramped in there. Her movements are bigger.  We saw a leg, or arm or something move clear across my belly the other night.
Food cravings: not reallyAnything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender:  It's a GIRL!
Labor Signs: nope
Symptoms: Carpal Tunnel, heartburn,  leg cramps in the middle of the night, back pain has returned.
Belly Button in or out?  I swear she was trying to pop it out the other night, but she was unsuccessful.
Wedding rings on or off? on! except for one super humid hot day. Thank you so much for all the heat waves this year!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy with the occasional melt down.
Looking forward to: getting under 10 weeks!  Can't believe we are almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment