Saturday, September 25, 2010

Ahhhhhh...carpet

Hello!
I'm writing you from a new location, one that smells of fresh carpet and paint.  A project we have been working on for probably the past month.  Well today my friends was the day the computer made the move to the downstair, while the whole reveal is not ready, I was too excited to not tell you.
We chose the color palate of grey and yellow.  I love it!
Today my Mom and I went to Ikea to pick up a few finishing touches for the room.  Mainly the desk and chairs.

Ikea

Ikea

I can't wait to finish the room, we really haven't ventured down here till recently.  Next up will be to redo the powder room and laundry room, then the family room.  We can't wait to have more living space, hopefully it will alleviate the spare bedroom/storage room syndrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment